If you just want to clear out things in your loft, I would suggest sign up as a private seller.
But if you are looking to start a business and sell hundreds of products then register as a Business Seller.
Key Benefits of private seller account and Business Seller Account:
Private Seller Account
- 20 Free Listings per month (+ 10% Final Value Fee when your item sells)
Business Seller Account
- As a business seller there are various subscription options available and you are charged different Final Value Fee depending on the category you list your product into
- Business sellers can register with a company name. That company name will be displayed in all communication with the buyer, such as invoices and emails.
- Business sellers could be eligible to qualify for a discount on eBay fees.
- Business sellers can display contact details, and terms and conditions in all of their listings.